Dr. Morgan Camp MD
Dr. Morgan Camp MD is passionate about empowering each of us to become as healthy and as vibrant as possible and is a pioneer and leader in the Integrative and Functional Medicine Field.
At San Franskinny, Dr. Camp has brought the healthiest, safest, and most effective healing modalities to treat and reverse Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, and Obesity. Dr. Camp has committed his life to learning the healthiest, safest, and most effective healing modalities to treat and reverse Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, and Obesity. Why has it done this?
Dr. Camp’s Principles and that lead him to found San Franskinny:
- Losing weight in a healthy manner is the single most important lifestyle improvement that any of us can make to improve our quality of life and our overall health.
- If not treated, obesity and even moderate weight gain leads to many of the diseases of our modern world such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
- Weight Gain has many components, but most people with weight gain have the following:
- Insulin Resistance
- Vitamin and Nutrient Deficiencies
- By Treating these three conditions, obesity and weight gain are often completely reversed.
On the personal level, Dr. Camp’s family in Georgia is mostly Obese with Type 2 Diabetes. He has made it his personal mission to help you reverse these completely reversible problems,
At San Franskinny, Dr. Camp has brought the following focus to weight loss:
- Identifying and Treating the Underlying causes of weight gain including the emotional, hormonal, and metabolic causes.
- Long Term Diet Changes free from the Processed Chemicals that cause weight gain in much of our society.
- Using Vitamins and Nutrients to reverse the metabolic and hormonal causes of weight gain.
- Powerful Vitamin Injections and Weight Loss Shots to Power the Body and Mind.
- Custom Formulated vitamins and nutrients.
Before founding San Franskinny, Dr. Camp founded a Functional Medicine Practice in Mill Valley, CA where he specialized in treating and even reversing chronic diseases such as Obesity, Auto-Immune Diseases, IBS, Diabetes, and many more. In his private practice Dr. Camp saw the need for a new type of weight loss, one that incorporates a new model of medicine, called functional medicine.
Dr. Camp studied Chemistry at Vanderbilt University where he graduated magna cum laude. He studied medicine at Emory University School of Medicine before doing his residency at UCSF.