Makes 4 servingsPrint
Roasted Salmon with Kale and Cabbage
1 bunch Tuscan kale, thinly sliced
½ head cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
6 tbsp. of olive oil, divided
Salt and pepper to taste
4 skinless salmon filets (4-6 ounces each)
1 tsp. lemon zest
2 tsp. lemon juice
¼ cup fresh dill
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss kale and cabbage with 2 tbsp. oil and spread in an even layer; season with salt and pepper and bake 6 minutes.
- Season salmon and add to baking sheet. Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together lemon zest and juice, dill, mustard, and remaining 1/4 cup oil. Season.
- Drizzle salmon and vegetables with dressing before serving.